Titulo/Appointment: Aux. Professor (probatoria)
Departamento/Department: Mathematics-Physics (Matemática-física)
Teléfono/Phone: 787-217 3459, ext. 2356
Moises, born in Peru, accomplished the degrees of: B. S of mathematics (National University of Trujillo, Peru), M. S. in mathematics (UPR-Mayaguez, PR), Ph. D. in mathematics (UPR-Rio Piedras, PR).
Áreas de Investigación/Key Research Areas:
Moises’s math research is in finite fields and applications in coding theory and cryptography. Finite fields have applications in the areas of information theory, coding theory, cryptography, sequences, designs, and others. Using other words, applications concerning to model information for recording, transferring, reproducing, compressing, making secure, making confidential, etc. Thus, finite fields and functions over finite fields have direct implications in the fast-growing technology of computers and digital communication systems.
1. M. Delgado (with H. Janwa) (accepted, Jan 2020). On the Decomposition of Generalized Fermat Varieties in P^3 Corresponding to Kasami-Welch Functions. Congressus Numerantium.
2. M. Delgado (with H. Janwa) (2018). On the Completion of the Exceptional APN Conjecture in the Gold degree case and on APN Absolutely Irreducible Polynomials. Congressus Numerantium, v.229, p. 135-142.
3. M. Delgado (with H. Janwa) (2017). Some New Results on the Conjecture of Exceptional APN Functions: The Gold case. Advances in Mathematics of Communications, v.11 (n.2), p. 389-396.
4. M. Delgado (with H. Janwa) (2017). On the Conjecture of APN Functions and absolute irreducibility of polynomials. Journal: Designs Codes and Cryptography, (2017) v. 82 (n. 3), p. 617-627.
5. M. Delgado (with H. Janwa) (2016). On the absolute irreducibility of hyperplane sections of generalized Fermat varieties and the conjecture on exceptional APN functions. The Kasami-Welch degree case. arXiv: 1602.05997v1[math.AG].
Other significant publications:
6. M. Delgado (with W. Melendez) (2018). On a conjecture about the Autotopism group of the Figueroa’s pre-semifield of order p^n. Note di Matematica, v. 38, p. 11-20.
7. M. Delgado (2017). The state of the art on the conjecture of exceptional APN functions, Note di Matematica, v.37 (n.1), p. 41-51.
8. M. Delgado (with C. Agrinsoni, R. Reyes) (2017) DES-like ciphers, differential attacks and APN functions, Journal of Mathematical Sciences: Advances and Applications, v. 49, p. 29 – 50.
9. M. Delgado (with W. Melendez) (2016). On the autotopism group of the Cordero-Figueroa semifield of order 3^6, Discussiones Mathematicae: General Algebra ad Applications, v.36 (n.1), p.117-126.
- New High Degree Trapdoor Functions for Public Key Cryptography. 51th. Southeastern International Conference on Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory and Computing, FAU USA (Miami), March 2020.
- New Ideas in 35 Years of Multivariate Public Key Cryptography. SIDIM XXXIV, UPR Cayey, PR, March 2020.
- Some New Research in Coding Theory and Cryptography. Primer Encuentro Suroccidental de Matemáticas y Matemáticas Aplicadas, I ESOMMA Colombia (Cali), November, 2019.
- Transversal Intersection for Further Results on the Conjecture of Exceptional APN Functions. 50th. Southeastern International Conference on Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory and Computing, FAU USA (Miami), March 2019.
- At Most Two-to-One Functions Over Finite Fields for New Trapdoor Function. SIDIM XXXIV, UPR Humacao, PR, March 2019.
- Recent Advances on the Conjecture of APN Codes. Second Colombian Workshop on Coding Theory, CWC Colombia (Barranquilla), January 2019.